- Topics covered – Distractions, Texting, Seatbelts, Speed, Overcorrection, Weather, Horseplay, What about the Other Guy
- A Powerful Texting Video
- Seat belt Video
- Victim of a Car Crash Speaker
- Some programs cover Substance Abuse as well
- A Question and Answer Session
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- If under 18, someone 18 or older must sign in as a guest to register them.
- You may attend any one of our programs to satisfy your requirement.
- Bring ID to the Program.
- No Children under 10 years of age.
- Guest are welcome to attend at no charge.
Select one of the program locations below to register online.
DO NOT RE-REGISTER!!!!!
If you register for a program and fail to attend or decide to attend another program DO NOT RE-REGISTER!!!!! Your registration is good at any of our programs. Just take your email confirmation to the program you decide to attend.
- Athens-Clarke County GA TVIP (Athens, GA)
- Bartow County, GA TVIP (Cartersville)
- Catoosa County, GA TVIP (Ringgold, GA)
- Chatham County, GA TVIP (Pooler Recreation Center, Pooler, GA)
- Cobb County, GA TVIP (Marietta, GA)
- Coweta County, GA TVIP (Newnan, GA)
- Dekalb County, GA – State Court TVIP (McDonough St. Decatur)
- Dekalb County, GA – Traffic Court TVIP (Camp Creek Circle, Decatur,)
- Gwinnett County, GA TVIP (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Habersham County, GA TVIP (Clarkesville, GA)
- Henry County, GA TVIP (McDonough, GA)
- City of Loganville, GA TVIP
- Macon-Bibb County, GA TVIP (Macon GA)
- City of Maryville, TN TVIP
- McDuffie County, GA TVIP (Thomson GA)
- Paulding County, GA TVIP (Dallas, GA)
- City of Rincon, GA TVIP
- Richmond County, GA TVIP (Augusta, GA)
- Rockdale County, GA TVIP (Conyers, GA)
- City of Rome, GA TVIP (Rome,GA)
- City of Roswell, GA TVIP
- City of Suwanee, GA TVIP
- City of Troy, AL TVIP
- Tifton-Tift County GA TVIP (Tifton, GA)
- Troup County GA TVIP (Lagrange, GA)
- Union City, GA TVIP
- Union County, GA TVIP (Blairsville, GA)
If you attended one of our TVIP Programs and were unable to pay at the time you attended, click Unpaid Attendee to make your payment. As soon as we get notification of your payment and confirm your attendance we will send you a Certificate of Attendance in the manner you indicated when you made payment. If you are unable to pay online then submit a Money Order to TVIP in the amount of $50.00. You can mail the Money Order to TVIP P.O. Box 2701 Loganville, GA. 30052.
If you have lost your Certificate of Attendance click on Certificate Reissue and request a new Certificate. You must provide the location of where you attended the program i.e. Gwinnett, Dekalb, Athens etc. and the date you attended. Once we get notification of your request we will confirm your attendance it woill be processed within 24 hours. If you are unable to pay online then submit a Money Order to TVIP in the amount of $10.00 including the listed needed information. You can mail the Money Order to TVIP P. O. Box 2701 Loganville, GA. 30052 Click here to start the certificate reissue process.
In addition to the programs we provide for the courts we also do programs for schools, churches, and various civic organizations. This is part of our Proactive effort to educate young drivers and their parents on the serious nature of DRIVING. Click Here for more.